Passlock bypass

The start and shut off has happened once before on my 99 Silverado and it was the switch on the column. No security light and no codes. Tried a relearn but what everyone says is key on security light on then off. When I turn my key on the battery light comes. Did the 30 minute relearn and didn't work. Have seen multiple videos on how to bypass or try to fix. Checked the voltage at the yellow and orange wires, it is 5 volts, turn on key and it doesn't change so I don't know the resistance. Mine seems to be different than everyone else is describing but starts and dies after a couple seconds is what it does. Security light only comes on when door is open without key in the ignition. Second time this has happened and I don't care about the security system. Want to disable it without just cutting a wire and check engine light on all the time. Please help.

It is probably NOT a security issue. How is the fuel pressure? Possibly bad connections/corrosion in the underhood fuse box, check the connections on all the ECM fuses by removing them and cleaning the blades

it is possible, without cutting wires? no. You need to find the resistor measurement from you key cylinder when the key is turned, you said you watched a few videos. Find the resistor reading and install a resistor with the same reading (within 10%) and bypass the wires from the key cylinder for a permanent bypass. I have done it a few times for family while installing remote starters.