6.2l OEM cat back performance exhaust.

I installed it on my Silverado. 

Cold start is pretty decent. Can hear it inside my house(Concrete block construction with impact windows FWIW). After the initial start up it quiets down when you put it in drive. Definitely not an exhaust that will have everyone hating you. Nice rumble and when you give it gas you know you got an exhaust system. 

When the truck is fully warmed up it's not that much louder than stock at idle/crusing speeds on the highway under 2k rpm. 

Over the years, probably one of the more tame exhaust systems I've installed on a vehicle. Sometimes I wish I went with the sport option but overall very happy with it. 

This is the touring option from Borla. Sport is the next one up then Atak. 

I did hop on YouTube and found a couple of comparison videos. Exhaust is really hard to come across videos very well but what6i heard is good. I think I'll be fine with it. My Camaro has npp exhaust and it's annoyingly loud at startup. 

On 1/16/2023 at 6:40 PM, Jus Cruisin said:

So I have a 2023 GMC Sierra Denali 1500 coming with the option. Any serious negatives? I don't mind a rumble but I really don't want to tee off any neighbors. So any first hand experience? 

I also got it on my truck. It’s much quieter than you think. It’s probably the most quiet “performance” exhaust you can get. None of your neighbors will notice unless you drive through the neighborhood with WOT. That’s the only time it’s somewhat loud. 

Edited by TxTruckMan
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/18/2023 at 11:22 AM, L87Powered said:

It sounds decent and it's not loud.  It will be louder when truck is in sport mode though.

Why would Sport mode make it any louder?  🤔