Transfer case control modules.

Anybody have any luck with preprogrammed TCCMs? I have tried two of the preprogrammed modules and neither one of them have worked even though they are supposed to be programmed to my truck vin# (2010 sierra). The first one was a Dorman from Advanced and it did start to sort of work after driving it for a while, it would switch in or out of 4 wheel but it took a long time before it would switch and usually would only switch after a start up, once or twice it did switch out of four wheel while I was driving. Eventually it started to switch in or out without me even changing the switch. Needless to say that was useless I returned it and got a refund. I thought maybe I just got a bad one and decided to try one from Highway71 and installed it and it just won't switch into four wheel like the Dorman in the beginning. I'm not even going to try driving it to see if it will start working. With my original module it became stuck in four wheel and I can get it out of four wheel by removing the 30 amp fuse or into by installing it. Just wondering if these preprogrammed modules work for anyone? I'm assuming they should work. I have also ruled out the actuator and switch as being the problem and also cleaned the ground under the cab driver's side.

TCCMs have to be programmed to your vehicle.  Stick with GM OE, the aftermarket sensors and computers do not play nice with the electronics on the truck.

Has a bi-directional scan tool been put on the truck to make sure a new TCCM is necessary?