2" lift on new Canyon pickups. I don't need the height, don't go off road. Would like to lower for easier access.

22 minutes ago, Dennis Arnfelt said:

Can you remove the 2" lift kit that is standard on the new 2023 Canyons. Just average height but would like easier access to cab.  Help, Love the vehicle, don't like climbing.

It can be removed BUT it could possibly involve changing CV axles to the stock length as the the lifted axles could be longer, why not just put some stepbars on that will drop the entry access down more then removing the 2 inch lift. There are plenty of options out there also depending on your tire size they could be sized to the installed lift and if the lift is removed the tire might rub.   https://realtruck.com/c/exterior-accessories/nerf-bars-running-boards/v/gmc/canyon/2023/

Edited by Silverado4x4

I'll check into that - don't want to do allot of changes. I do have assist running boards ordered. From the clearances I show now it is at least 6-7" from the tire tread to the fenders. They just seem to have to make them taller every year. When in reality I get a little shorter. I am concerned that the wheel alignment may be an issue. Thanks