2018 silverado power issues , power steering hard and roll window down then up

So i recently bought a 2018 silverado used at a dealership 2 months ago, for a week or so it started to start funny like mediocre hesitant and the clock would reset etc. Yesterday it had all functions dash wise but wouldnt click or turn over until after a few attempts now today  wake up start it , starts fine but says attention roll down window and up and the power steering was really hard took it for a test drive and parked it, turned it off and went to restart it and absolutely nothing no powet to dash or anything (as if the truck didnt have a battery at all). So i popped the hood and the battery is brand new looks like, didnt really look at anything else but closed the hood and got in truck and it started right up and power steering issue went away but window message still appeared. Any ideas whats going on, im trying to figure it out before it gets worse or i get stranded lol. THANKS ALL

23 minutes ago, m3n00b said:

Look up the bad grounding issue in the dash.  Very common.

Which ground, is it in the dash? I am pretty mechanically inclined but havent really messed with this truck yet other than the tranny issues it had 

I would test the battery just cause it looks new doesn't mean it is. When I bought my 2014 new off the lot it wouldn't start the next morning jumped it went to work came out same thing no start. Drove right to the dealer they replaced the bad battery. 

Yeah, first check should be battery and terminal connection, batt should have 12.3 to 12.5 volts, then check when running (after start up), should be at least 14 volts. Now if all that checks out, if or when it is a "no start", (if you have a battery charger) attach it to the battery, put on high and check battery voltage, if above 15.3~16 volts, then the batt is "Sulfated" and needs replacing. (sulfated is when sediments "Clog" the plate structure and keeps the charge from penetrating deep into the plates).  Now if all that is good, then check the ground connections, it is a common problem, you can search YouTube and find a bunch of info on that. 

Normally a 2018 truck would have already "Expose" a grounding issue due to age, but it still could be be!

44 minutes ago, rlcole321 said:

Yeah, first check should be battery and terminal connection, batt should have 12.3 to 12.5 volts, then check when running (after start up), should be at least 14 volts. Now if all that checks out, if or when it is a "no start", (if you have a battery charger) attach it to the battery, put on high and check battery voltage, if above 15.3~16 volts, then the batt is "Sulfated" and needs replacing. (sulfated is when sediments "Clog" the plate structure and keeps the charge from penetrating deep into the plates).  Now if all that is good, then check the ground connections, it is a common problem, you can search YouTube and find a bunch of info on that. 

Normally a 2018 truck would have already "Expose" a grounding issue due to age, but it still could be be!

Ok will do thank you, yea i just drove it around town started fine and normal operation after 3 stops and some time in between and got home,  turned it off went inside came out opened back door and it made a weird beeping sound and the radio dash came on ... shut the door and started it, started fine but window down and then up thing came on again , idk, im gonna test battery and take it from there