Truck keeps dieing

Got a 01 Silverado 4.8 ls it keeps dieing when I give it gas try an start back up just cranks no start changed fuel pump twice in the last 6 months changed fuel pressure regulator fuel filter idle air control valve tps sensor cleaned throttle body an maf sensor purge valve solenoid an vent valve solenoid still doing the same thing my fuel pressure is at 54psi 

Multi-layer wires connected to battery terminals will get black after a time. This black can cause intermittent connection.

The starter wire to battery can still be good and turn the engine over, but if the wire going from the same terminal of the battery to the engine fuse/relay box is corroded and making poor connection it could cause the problem.

Remove and clean all your battery connections. 
Good luck

So that narrows your diagnosis to the fuel system. Why did you have to change fuel pumps twice? That is not a part that you cheap out on just because it's so labor intensive to change it if you get a bad 1 ( voice of experience ). Even though you have good fuel pressure you need to make sure it has sufficient volume to run the truck. Have you had a FP gauge hooked up when it shuts off to monitor the pressure? A quick way to check FP volume is with a gauge that has a dump valve on it, the truck should stay running with the valve wide open if it has sufficient volume. If it does not then it probably has a restriction somewhere in the system. It also could be a fuel quality issue, any water in the fuel filter? Depending on where you live that may be ice this time of year or if there is enough water that may be your problem. NEVER buy gas when the tanker is filling the tanks at the gas station, all underground tanks have some water at the bottom and it gets stirred up when they refill the tank so it is possible to get a bunch of water than gas (seen it happen more than once)

Had a life time warranty on the pump an had a mechanic tell me it was bad after I changed it so I got it replaced an my fuel pressure gauge does have a dump valve on it I’ll go test it in a few what should psi be at when I open the valve wide open an last time I got gas in it was at back road country gas station my fuel pressure was at 48 psi an I changed the regulator an it brought it back up to 54psi