Southwest Meetings..

OUMike

How about November 13th? In Norman? Say about the 50 yard line...I'll be wearing red, Husker Red, but we can still have a good time...especially if those Sooners play anything like they did against LSU :cool:. I'd be willing to fly all the way to OKC just to see that game, win, lose or draw!

How about November 13th? In Norman? Say about the 50 yard line...I'll be wearing red, Husker Red, but we can still have a good time...especially if those Sooners play anything like they did against LSU :cool:. I'd be willing to fly all the way to OKC just to see that game, win, lose or draw!

Haha, well when your QB is as banged up as Jason White was its hard for any team to win. White is back, healthy and ready to go. You heard it here first...the OU v. NU game will be over at half time.

Houston here my friend.

A few of us get together at the Seabrook Hooters on most friday evenings if you'd like to meet up.If you have something else in mind,pleae share by all means.

Sounds fantastic. I'll email you with my contact information and maybe I can come up with you guys.

Cool! If either team is that far ahead at half time, I'd be willing to leave the game and hit the tailgate party outside the stadium...of course, the fella cheering for the team that loses buys ALL the adult beverages!!! Hope yer wallets full that day :cool:

Cool! If either team is that far ahead at half time, I'd be willing to leave the game and hit the tailgate party outside the stadium...of course, the fella cheering for the team that loses buys ALL the adult beverages!!! Hope yer wallets full that day :cool:

Hahah, well I'm gonna be 20 in 3 weeks so I definatly don't think that'll be a problem of mine.

Logically there really shouldn't be any team that comes within two touchdowns of Oklahoma this season. They are by far the deepest and the most talented. Not to mention with the addition of Nebraska's Bo Pelini OU has the best coaching staff. Just have to pray everyone stays healthy.

Right...If the Huskers are ahead, do you really think that the kind folks in Norman are going to let you just stand around in THAT outfit?

That shirt is SO getting burned in the parking lot! :mad:

Naw, those Okies are pretty friendly folks as long as you're driving a Chevy or GMC...now, if that tailgate party was on the back of a Dodge or Ford, then I'd probbably lose both the shirt and the truck :mad:

By the way:

You know you're from Oklahoma if:

You've been on TV more than 5 times describing the sound of a tornado.

You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.

You've ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister's honor.

Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.

The Blue Book value of your truck goes up and down depending on the amount of gas in the tank.

:cool:

Just wanted to let eveyone know I am in Houston also. I live in the Cinco Ranch area. Right around I10 and 99. I would be interested in meeting a few of you guys/gals sometime in the future as work permits. That is as long as you don't mind an old fogie hanging out.

cheers and HOOK'EM! :jester:

Nah no problem at all. More is better. We had talked about meeting at Hooters in Webster. I-45 S and get off at Bay Area Blv. Then take the feeder till' ya hit Hooters on the right hand side.

We'll let you know. PM me if you have any questions.

Boomer

Archived