Performance chip recomendations needed

I have a 1995 Suburban 1500 4x4 w/magnaflow cat back,poweraid spacer,MSD wires and coil and K&N off road air intake.Anyone have experience with different chips like ADS,Hypertech and Jet and recommend one.Thanks

Alot of people are talking about the HyperTech programmer.  This will allow you to do the mods you want and give you some flexabillity with how you want to "tune" your truck.  With all chips and the "programmer" be prepared to cough up the $ for premium fuel.  I don't know for sure but I believe that the HyperTech Programmer is available for you "Sub".

Anyone else have any opinions for my truck. The programmer is available for 1996-up trucks and my truck just uses a chip. I did find some info on www.fastchip.com that i think i will look into.

I put a stage2 Jet chip in my 88 S10 and it made a definete improvement. However I had the 2.8 motor so I had no where to go but up. I also get much better gas milage if I put in the high octane. Also it states that the stage 2 chip is not for street use so you may want to make sure that it passes the emmisions for your area before you buy. I would definetly recomend it.

Archived