SILVERADO/SIERRA REDESIGN

Anybody know when will we see a model re-design? I´m considering a new truck but cannot decide between the new F150 or Silverado... wouldn´t want to get the new Chevy and see an all-new model just a couple months after I get mine... Is there any spy-pix yet?

Just wondering....

:D

I had my silverado for almost six years now, I love it.

I work for a security company here in Dallas and we used Ford Explorers as patrol vehicles. They are peace of crap if you ask me. They kept braking non stop. So now they switched to Honda CRVs ands its evan worse.

My next truck I get will be a GMC Sierra 2500hd with Duramex and Allison option.

I had my silverado for almost six years now, I love it.

I work for a security company here in Dallas and we used Ford Explorers as patrol vehicles. They are peace of crap if you ask me. They kept braking non stop. So now they switched to Honda CRVs ands its evan worse.

My next truck I get will be a GMC Sierra 2500hd with Duramex and Allison option.

RED Z-71:

Are you aware that your signature is so large it won't fit on the screen all at once?

:D

So what, that is one sharp ride!!

A friend of mine has had Chevy's for DECADES! He gets a brand new truck every other year, just like clock work. This time, he bought a Ford. He liked the look of the new design and the Ford dealer gave him a better deal. Now with 3k miles on the clock, he HATES the truck. Crummy interior, seats that are like park benches and he just does not like anything about it, other than the looks. He is wanting to trade out of it, but knows he will get KILLED by doing so. It now sits in the garage and he drives one of his son's company trucks instead.

I guess what I am getting at is, get a GM. You won't regret it. The nice look of the new Ford is forgotten once you have to get used to it being less of a truck.

Stick with Chevy/GMC I lemon lawed my 2004 F150 (new body style) That truck was literally, shaking itself apart.

Jansen

Also, I went apples to apples, big V8, 4x4, towing package, ext cab, 6 disc changer,etc the big difference is the 4.10 in the GMC and the 3.55 in the Ford. I get 1 to 2 mpg better in the GMC than i did in the ford. Go with GM.

I already have the next-gen Chevy Silverado ('07 model year) because I'm a mod at GM-Trucks.com.

You guys are going to love it.

:D I've said too much. :cheers:

Someone get a rope!!!!!

Anyone know where he lives :flag::chevy::D

That discussion concerns the 2006 Model Year which gets a facelift only. What Wingnut is talking about is the complete new chassis design (GMT900 Program). The GMT900 SUV's are due out in late '06 as a 2007 model and the trucks are due in late '07 as a 2008 model. The SUV's are supposed to debut at NAIAS 2006 (Detroit in January 2006).

Scott

I already have the next-gen Chevy Silverado ('07 model year) because I'm a mod at GM-Trucks.com.

:cheers: I've said too much. :chevy:

Someone get a rope!!!!!

Anyone know where he lives :D:flag::D

I can get ya with in a mile... :D

:chevy: I've said too much. :flag:

Someone get a rope!!!!!

Anyone know where he lives :tear::D:D

I can get ya with in a mile... :cheers:

A mile will work, I'm listening :sigh::D

sk,

That discussion concerns the 2006 Model Year which gets a facelift only. What Wingnut is talking about is the complete new chassis design (GMT900 Program). The GMT900 SUV's are due out in late '06 as a 2007 model and the trucks are due in late '07 as a 2008 model. The SUV's are supposed to debut at NAIAS 2006 (Detroit in January 2006).

You mean what " macifre " meant , and yes i knew about the platform issue. Long time to wait .

Archived