Thanks guys...

phat97yukon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All,

Al from Abbotsford BC here!

I just got my new 2008 Sierra CC 4WD a couple weeks ago and so far I Love it! It has the 5.3l, 4.10 gears chrome appearance package and 20 inch aluminum wheels. This is my first attempt to add a pic so if you don't see one guess I screwed up! :lol:

Al 8888

post-49402-1208935373_thumb.jpg

Clancy from grande Prairie Alberta, got a 98 K2500 with L29 engine, and a fully restored to original 51 chevy 1420 pickup, puttin stereo in 98 tommorow, and pricing out wheels, kinda like american racing mohave 16s, wanted something black and with as little offset as possible....

• 2 weeks later...

Calgary, AB here. Born and raised. On to my third GM truck, a 2007 Silverado Vortecmax. Since I just graduated from the U of C with an mechanical engineering degree, I celebrated by buying myself this toy to work on and take to the track as often as possible:

smallpic19.jpg

2003 Z06, torch red with the ebony interior. 20000 km when I got it.

smallpic8.jpg

smallpic15.jpg

Since buying it, I've installed dynatech long tube headers, x pipe, ghl bullet exhaust, pfadt competition sway bars, hurst shifter /w C6 shift knob, a Gforce 5 point racing harness /w harness bar and C6Z06 replica wheels wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 rubber. I wanted to get into road racing and will be at race city as often as I can to learn the ropes. I've been out twice so far and absolutely love the rush.

• 3 months later...
Now lets see how many canada boys there are here, if ya can post location and what your ride is..

grrrrrr - what's with that I ask - undoubtedly there's a hoard or two of Canadian gals out there with GM trucks - that would include moi, from Ottawa avec a 2004 Denali 6 liter V8 major guzzler. . . . :D

Now lets see how many canada boys there are here, if ya can post location and what your ride is..

grrrrrr - what's with that I ask - undoubtedly there's a hoard or two of Canadian gals out there with GM trucks - that would include moi, from Ottawa avec a 2004 Denali 6 liter V8 major guzzler. . . . :jester:

PICS!

Nice Corvette Dan!

I forgot to do this. I am Justin from Tisdale, SK. I can't be a hypocrite so I better put my pic up.

212052352_382e11763b_o.jpg

DSC02658.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived