Thanks guys...

phat97yukon

Chris from Niagara, Ontario 2003 JIMMY , factory ride height with 31/10.5/r15

Welcome Chris, good to see another Niagara guy here.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Names Steve just joined up I drive a 2007 Silverado Z71 and a 1994 Sierra with an escalade conversion I've had since Highschool. I'm from London Ontario, This is my first post just wanted to say hows it going to the gm-Truck club members, and espescially to all the Canadian Fella's

post-86786-1297214536_thumb.jpg

thanx for the welcome GPGUY good to see otheres close by

No problem. I was quite surprised when I joined here to see how many guys there are from Ontario and even just from Niagara and the Golden Horseshoe. :dunno:

Hi guys Naz here from Mississauga 2009 Silverado LTZ 6.2l

DSC05112Internet.jpg

Out of curiosity did you find your 6.2L on the lot or did you have to order it in? I've never seen one in Canada. :dunno:

Actually found it on the lot and jumped on it the same day and you're right there's rarely any for sale in Ontario with the 6.2 unless you order. I was actually hoping for a red like yours.

Hi guys Naz here from Mississauga 2009 Silverado LTZ 6.2l

DSC05112Internet.jpg

Out of curiosity did you find your 6.2L on the lot or did you have to order it in? I've never seen one in Canada. :thumbs:

Actually found it on the lot and jumped on it the same day and you're right there's rarely any for sale in Ontario with the 6.2 unless you order. I was actually hoping for a red like yours.

I'd like to just find one to test drive. Probably wouldn't be a good idea though. :P The color of mine is what caught my attention about my truck and the Z71 package, but your color is really nice too. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived