ARE Truck Lid

Hey Folks, I am considering getting an ARE LSII fiberglass lid for my truck. Anyone have any experiance with them? I had one on my 93 Chevy Stepside but that was a long time ago. Any recent experiances? Here is a link to what I am talking about.

ARE Fiberglass Lid

Thanks Again

My friend has one on his Titan, just like the one you are looking at. It's been really nice. Had some paint issues on the topper, some residue or something on top, but the dealership clay barred and buffed it and it's perfect now. Been a good topper for him. No leaks or anything after about a year and a half so far. As for the titan..

:crazy:

Have the Z series on my 2001. So far mine has been great. Only minor issues with the gas shocks going out. Lifted it in the freezing weather and I think it blew the shock. Back in the summer the rivets broke loose on the drivers side shock mount. Just drilled them and repop rivetted. The style of latch they use can freeze and be a pain to open if ice is on the truck. Rear windows can stick at times and pushing them while turning the closer helps get them closed.

Love the look, seal, inside etc. I have almost 90K on the truck and have had the topper since 2 weeks old. They matched the color exact when they made it.

If i was to order again, I would have gotten the drop down window to clean the trucks rear window. Also would have gotten the roof rack on it.

Hope this helps.

Archived