Monroe reflex shocks

I have been looking at new shocks and have decided on the monroe reflex. I do most my driving on the freeway and like a smooth ride. My question is: I see there are Reflex "monotube" shocks and the Reflex "Truck" shocks, with the Monotube being more expensive. I've read on here a lot of people like the shock, but am wonder ing if they were talking about the truck or monotube shock or both. Can anyone chime in?

PS I am also throwing on Some Michelin LTX m/s tires on too, to replace the crappy Firestone Steeltex tires that were on it when I bought it.

2000 Silverado Ext Cab 4x4

I have been looking at new shocks and have decided on the monroe reflex. I do most my driving on the freeway and like a smooth ride. My question is: I see there are Reflex "monotube" shocks and the Reflex "Truck" shocks, with the Monotube being more expensive. I've read on here a lot of people like the shock, but am wonder ing if they were talking about the truck or monotube shock or both. Can anyone chime in?

PS I am also throwing on Some Michelin LTX m/s tires on too, to replace the crappy Firestone Steeltex tires that were on it when I bought it.

2000 Silverado Ext Cab 4x4

I bought Gabriel shocks at Autozone for 13.99 each. Gas charged and in my opinion they are just as good as the bigger names and have lifetime replacement too. Your choice of tire will make a bigger difference on the ride quality than the name on the shock or money spent on them.

Archived