Trailer Hitch

topo4u2

Just need the hitch section that bolts to the frame(factory one). Do not need insert at this time. Wiring would be cool but not immediate.

cheers

WHAT IS YOUR PRICE RANGE AND WANT CLASS DO YOU WANT

Max load Hitch type

Class 1 2,000 lbs. Regular duty - fixed tongue or receiver-style sportframe

Class 2 3,500 lbs. Heavy duty - frame attachment

Class 3 7,500 lbs. Undercar receiver - frame attachment

Class 4 12,000 lbs. Extra-heavy duty undercar receiver

Class 5 24,000 lbs. 5th wheel/gooseneck

CLASS 3 IS THE NORMAL FOR YOUR TRUCK

Hi Bobcat,

Class III is fine. By the looks of the list it sounds like you are selling new ones? I want a factory one for sure. I have seen some that Resse has and they have that ugly square look that sticks out. The factory ones are round and hide underneath. If you are selling them do you have a pic? Are they used?

Thanks for the info

One other issue....shipping may be a concern as I live in Canada. The best price new I have got here is $350.00cdn.

Hi Bryanmajka,

Are you in US or Can?

Can you send a pic? Are you including wiring?

I guess it will determine how much shipping will be?

Mike

i am in the us but i have shipped many things to canada i live innew jersey it is the stock hitch on my truck i do not believe the wiring has been cut yet i can send you the piece and u can extend the wiring and should not be hard

Hi Bobcat,

Class III is fine. By the looks of the list it sounds like you are selling new ones? I want a factory one for sure. I have seen some that Resse has and they have that ugly square look that sticks out. The factory ones are round and hide underneath. If you are selling them do you have a pic? Are they used?

Thanks for the info

One other issue....shipping may be a concern as I live in Canada. The best price new I have got here is $350.00cdn.

W/o heavy duty - Fleetside Factory NEW 02-05 $185.33

Rear bumper - Trailer HITCH components - Trailer HITCH - W/o heavy duty

2130227_20_full.gif

Hi Bryanmajka,

Are you in US or Can?

Can you send a pic? Are you including wiring?

I guess it will determine how much shipping will be?

Mike

i am in the us but i have shipped many things to canada i live innew jersey it is the stock hitch on my truck i do not believe the wiring has been cut yet i can send you the piece and u can extend the wiring and should not be hard

Can you find out what shipping would be to Ottawa, Canada and what kind of money do you want? How would I get payment to you? Can you take a pic of hitch?

Archived