Crazy Idea: An Olds Pickup!

I Have a crazy Idea, I am going to get a GMC Sonoma, But I like oldsmobiles, and the 1996-2001 Bravada is based on the GMC Jimmy, which is based on the SONAMA! So I am going to take the distinctive hood ornaments, grill and parts of the interior, such as leather seats, steering wheel cover, etc. and give them to the sonoma(luckily I know a place with parts for Bravadas!), Imagine! An Oldsmobile Pickup Truck!!! I also had another crazy idea, the 1998-2000 Yukon Denali and Escalade when redesigned had pickup truck counter parts, so why not turn a 1998 GMC sierra into a Sierra Denali? There is one, but not in the 1990's era styling I like, and I plan to take another GMC sierra and give it the cadillac escalades parts(Once again, I know a parts place!). The olds pickup will be called a bravada EXT, and the GMC Yukon Denali/ Early style sierra denali, will be called a sierra denali, and the Escalade styled pickup will be a Cadillac Escalade EXT. These Ideas may sound crazy, but I would sort of like them to come to fruition!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived