Light Duty Hybrid

are they ever gonna make a light duty hybrid truck? the only one i've seen has an extended cab.is that where they hide all the batterys? i wouldn't want a truck that big that runs on regular gas, why would i want a hybrid that big? are they gonna make a smaller truck in the hybrid?

• 2 months later...

they got the 09 silverado hybrid out, this time it's a 2 mode but the suv's are only seeing about 2 mpg improvements, dont waste your time buying one, get the halfton diesel coming out and make your own biodiesel. I would like to see a diesel hybrid, I know the 4BT cummins engines basically bolt up to the turbo 400 which the 4L60E hybrid setup is similar too, I'd love to see a diesel hybrid in a truck, then you'd easily get 30 mpg

• 1 month later...

wow, a half ton diesel would be nice.that diesel is high priced too, it better get some good mileage with all the problems that come with it. the new sierra looks like its gonna be pretty good. is it gonna be a regular cab or school bus size? i'll have to buy a toyota just to get something small thats good.i want something like a light duty, i don't need the HD crap. my gas mileage is bad enough with a light duty. they come out with a hybrid and its the size of a bus. what good is that?

Archived