6th Annual Wal-mart Car/truck Show, April 19th Durant Oklahoma

guitar_rockin

The date is April 19th. Registration starts at 9am, car show lasts from 10am to 2pm, $10 to enter and everyone who enters will get a free shirt. There will be a total of 17 trophies given away in different classes. There will be music and door prizes given away as well. There will be hotdogs and drinks available for purchase. The best part is all proceeds will go to the Children's Miracle Network. I'd love to see some nice trucks show up for the event. If you need directions feel free to pm me. We are right on the Oklahoma/Texas line. Hope to see you there!

The date is April 19th. Registration starts at 9am, car show lasts from 10am to 2pm, $10 to enter and everyone who enters will get a free shirt. There will be a total of 17 trophies given away in different classes. There will be music and door prizes given away as well. There will be hotdogs and drinks available for purchase. The best part is all proceeds will go to the Children's Miracle Network. I'd love to see some nice trucks show up for the event. If you need directions feel free to pm me. We are right on the Oklahoma/Texas line. Hope to see you there!

I'm taking Fred!

Archived