Northwest Indiana And Need Work

Sepiroth

Well my worker's compensation has run out and now I am unemployed, as my department with the city I used to work for has been deleted.

As some of you may know I am an auto technician by trade. Now with my bad back, I can not do that type of work anymore, I feel.

Im going to school part time to look into another career.

So what I am looking for from someone is a hook up of sorts. I got 3 kids over here and a wife that busts her hump to make ends meet.

So what do you say? Any way I can get hooked up? I have taken CDL tests and willing to get a CDL license.__________________

Well my worker's compensation has run out and now I am unemployed, as my department with the city I used to work for has been deleted.

As some of you may know I am an auto technician by trade. Now with my bad back, I can not do that type of work anymore, I feel.

Im going to school part time to look into another career.

So what I am looking for from someone is a hook up of sorts. I got 3 kids over here and a wife that busts her hump to make ends meet.

So what do you say? Any way I can get hooked up? I have taken CDL tests and willing to get a CDL license.__________________

I know there's quite a few Indiana guys on here who might have some connections. Daddy you know anyone?

I am originally from NW Indiana (Hammond) and now live a little south (Indy). I don't know offhand of anyone hiring. Try www.usajobs.com there were some things posted in crown point not to long ago.

I wish I could be of help but I just don't know of anyone hiring right now around here. On an unrelated note though, I have a couple of buddies from Kouts.

Small world. Who all do you know from Kouts. My wife, God love her, is a lifer. She knows, and her mom and dad know a whole bunch of people from the town.

I only know a few people. I am originally from East Chighetto. Moving out here was the best thing I coulda done.

I am originally from East Chighetto

That used to be a nice city believe it or not. Grandparents were born and raised there. My old church was there also.

I wish I could be of help but I just don't know of anyone hiring right now around here. On an unrelated note though, I have a couple of buddies from Kouts.

Small world. Who all do you know from Kouts. My wife, God love her, is a lifer. She knows, and her mom and dad know a whole bunch of people from the town.

I only know a few people. I am originally from East Chighetto. Moving out here was the best thing I coulda done.

A couple of guys from my college years. Brian Enright and Ryan Berry. There was a girl named Sarah also but I can't recall her last name. Last I knew she married Ryan and they had a child.

Good luck with the job search!

I feel for you Paul. I was laid off on January 22. I'm collecting unemployment and my wife (who is 9 months pregnant) is working 10 hours a night to keep this house running. To make things worse, if I'm not back to work in the next couple of weeks my insurance is going to run out. (not good when the wifey will be having a baby any time now) I have a lot of family in the Crown Point and Leroy areas, but none of them would be able to help you out.

best of luck to you!

Archived