Your Pet Or Pets

SeirraRR

We all know what kind of trucks and toys we have on here. My question is what kind of pet or pets do you have? My family has a 9 month old female reverse brindle boxer. Her name is Serenity.

That is a nice looking boxer, my in-laws breed boxer. Its funny cause there ether going to be laid back or off the wall.

I have a 8 year old mini blue dapple weiner dog named zowie. She is the best dog I have had.

IMG_2572.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm noticing that truck people are NOT cat people. Awesome!

...hate cats

AGREED but have to put up with the wifes and step daughters three. The dog LOVES to chase and pin them down. It's great. :D

When my wife and I moved in together she had two cats. I had a 6foot columbian red tail boa constrictor. We made a deal, she gets rid of the cats and I'll get rid of the snake. So we got rid of them all and got the two dogs we have now.

We used to have a Reticulated Python. For those of you that don't know much about snakes, the Reticulated Python grows to be the longest snake in the world. Longer than the Anaconda. The biggest one on record measured a little over 33 feet. I used to be into reptiles, I had monitor lizards too but now I just have this-

MeandDaniela003.jpg

I have 4 labs,

Two black males, Havoc and Ryder

Two yellow females, Jetta and Mally

all of them ride in the double cab! lol

Holy crap how does that work out? Mine takes up half the back seat in my truck and the whole second row in my Tahoe. He is 117lbs though :D

I have 4 labs,

Two black males, Havoc and Ryder

Two yellow females, Jetta and Mally

all of them ride in the double cab! lol

Holy crap how does that work out? Mine takes up half the back seat in my truck and the whole second row in my Tahoe. He is 117lbs though :D

LOL! Its a tight fit!

If no one else is riding passenger, Ryder is in that seat and the others sit in the back, the odd one getting in the middle between us! If there is a passenger he eventually weazels into the the middle.

Sometimes theres even a dogbox in the back for the hounds!

013.jpg

009.jpg

What breed are your dogs?

Sophie is a Rottweiler and Roscoe is a Husky, Lab, Irish Setter, Sheltie, Shih Tzu mix. I have done a DNA test on him if you are wondering how I know his exact make up.

Ah ok. :uhoh: Great lookin dogs, I guess I knew that the one was a Rottweiler but wasn't sure of the other one.

Archived