Ok I know this probably has been beaten to death but is any of this going to help my mpg's

1.Volant PowerCore Cold Air Intake GMC Sierra 6.0L 07-08 Volant

2.More efficient exhaust.

3.pizza cutter tires 255/80/17 and a reprogramming.

4.synthetics bumper to bumper

5.custom tune

Ok I know this probably has been beaten to death but is any of this going to help my mpg's

5.custom tune

4 and 5 get my vote :thumbs:

5.custom tune

4 and 5 get my vote :thumbs:

No seriously I know it's new years eve but you guys got a head start on everyone,Really is any of the 3 i mentioned worth it!!!

Those upgrades will be over $2,000 just to save on gas...that's roughly 250 gallons of gas. If those items save you gas it will take you quite a bit of time to recoupe those 245 gallons at a couple of mpg per gallon of gas at a time, then you would just be even...the actual savings would start after that.

Those upgrades will be over $2,000 just to save on gas...that's roughly 250 gallons of gas. If those items save you gas it will take you quite a bit of time to recoupe those 245 gallons at a couple of mpg per gallon of gas at a time, then you would just be even...the actual savings would start after that.

So basically not really worth it...... :thumbs:

The others you listed are more feel good... they don't really help your mileage... And quite frankly will make you want to step on the throttle more so in the end, just cost you more.. :thumbs:

Yes I kinda new this but guess i was optimistically hoping for the pot o gold at the end of me lucky rainbow.

Anyway the tune is probably the only worth while one???I think I'm still gonna get exhaust though...........mmmmmm

The others you listed are more feel good... they don't really help your mileage... And quite frankly will make you want to step on the throttle more so in the end, just cost you more.. :thumbs:

Yes I kinda new this but guess i was optimistically hoping for the pot o gold at the end of me lucky rainbow.

Anyway the tune is probably the only worth while one???I think I'm still gonna get exhaust though...........mmmmmm

Can certainly understand that. But yes, the tune would be your best bet. If you do the data logging, Justin will be able to tune better for your personal situation.

Archived