Blackbear Meet In Maryland

MD Chevy

I posted this in the Blackbear performance forum, but wanted to post here as well. I am trying to get enough trucks to get a meet here in Maryland. Currently I have 3 players. If anyone is interested just PM me and I will keep everyone updated on the list. If anyone knows anyone close to Frederick Maryland that might be interested let me know.

I did not know that they were in Frederick. Might have to come out and see your new ride! Let me know when you are coming down and if I can help you out in any way just let me know!

Well they use have the Camaro Nationals up in Carlisle at the "All-GM Nationals",But there were some issues for this upcoming years show,so they've decided to hold them in Frederick this year....June 24-25 at the Frederick Fairgrounds...Camaro Nationals

Come on over!! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

So far we have 7, as long as 1829 and his buddy can work it out.

Here is the list:

MD Chevy

MD Chevy's Brother

MD Chevy's Friend

Red675

1829's Friend

ironhead3fan

Lets get some more up here so we can get this done!

• 2 weeks later...
So far we have 7, as long as 1829 and his buddy can work it out.

Here is the list:

MD Chevy

MD Chevy's Brother

MD Chevy's Friend

Red675

1829's Friend

ironhead3fan

Lets get some more up here so we can get this done!

I'm in for a tune in the Fredrick area. I just was in contact with Justin and the only other closer meet for me in NJ. I know Fredrick a little better,and no offense to NJ, But it is just a nicer ride to get there. Count me in!

There is no date yet. I am still trying to get 10 people so we can set up a date. If you are interested look at their web site, blackbearperformance.com for prices. Let me know if you are in and talk to some of your friends so we can get at least 10 on the list.

Well that sucks. I know Justin said he would take care of me in Virginia, but I told him that I was working on getting the minimum number of people for a meet. I guess it would have been nice for me to know that me trying to get people for a meet has been frivolous!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived