5th Annual Northeast Tbss (and Gm Truck)) Meet In Nj

ssilveronyxx

Will you be attending?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok guys, I think our beloved Annual NJ Northeast TBSS Meet has found a new permanent home 2011 and beyond. Details are to be hammered out with the powers that be and shared accordingly. It's going to be at a GM dealership within a 10 mile radius of the old Little Ferry/ West Paterson area that we're used to. They were very, very cool guys and gave me a tour of the place. I met all the managers, so everyone is on the same page.

It's set for June 11th at Konner Chevrolet in West Caldwell, NJ.

Details that should become reality (i.e. they are already very receptive to) are as follows:

-They can accommodate all the trucks that can come! So it is opened it up to other GM trucks...in your respective section of course. lol

-Service department will be open and on hand for light service & diagnostic

-They will be "mod-friendly" to our vehicles. Their staff is knowledgeable; so no bull****. If the mods and/or damage are clearly a related to negligence or abuse. Forget it. If the truck is modded from here to SEMA and back, but unrelated to the failed component, you're good. Everything in the middle is case by case. Plain and simple they are fair and reasonable.

-They may be open to doing our mod installs, pending a collaborative agreement that we can come to with regards to my ability to photograph and document the work for media/magazine coverage. I'm hoping to have some type of tech Q&A session on hand that day. Maybe cat-back install, EFILive/Tech II demo, inside and TBSS LS2, etc.

-Parts Department will be open and are extending a discount for all parts ordered through them. Pre-ordered parts can be picked up and possibly installed at the event (depending on the part, of course).

-Mobile chassis dyno

-Vendors will be welcome and hopefully on hand showing off their stuff.

-Food vendors will be on hand, but lots of restaurants are nearby.

-Giveaway list will be made as we go, but of course TBMSport.com is going to be giving away some stuff.

-Stuff subject to change. More stuff as it comes up.

ATTENDING:

SSilveronyxx

• 1 month later...

Archived