Lynchburg Lemonade

Kansas Kid

I never drink hard liquor but this afternoon I had to run to Pittsburgh to have my wifes left eye redone after LASIK surgery, and there was a bar next door and it was in the mid 90*'s and there happy hour special was Lynchburgh Lemonade.  Being sooo hot and Pittsburgh (BullSh*t) I figured I'd hang there and have one while my wife was getting her eye redone.  Man.  some Jack Daniels, Triple Sec, Lemon Juice and Soda Water (I think) make a great summer drink...

BTW it's the first time in 2 years I had hard liquor...  I had a bad experiance in college with it and I've had hard booze maybe 10 times in the last 15 years (be careful).

Beer has always been kind to me like a loving woman, and I treat it the same way...  (I love it back).  IMO there is nothing wrong with a beer or two a day or an occaisionaly glass of wine...  but the hard stuff is "crazy" if you aren't mature enough to handle it...  (sorry, I'm not lecturing, you're in charge of yourself).

Try one of these sometime on a hot day...  their very nice!!!

That is pretty good lemonade, i too usually dont drink liqure, prefer bud light. ocasionally ill drink hard liqure if im down town on bourbon st. you should try mike's hard lemondade if you like jack daniels stuff

This was not the bottle version but the bar-tenders version using shelf liquor.  It was mighty refreshing.  

I understand Mikes Hard lemonade is great and I'll have to try it, but I honestly prefer beer because I feel more in "control".

I've never tried the bar-tenders version, just the stuff in a bottle.  That stuff was pretty good, but I'll just stick to the beer.  It only took me about two times to figure out that it is better to just stay away from the hard stuff, although an occassional jack and dr. pepper is ok.

I personally prefer the hard stuff.  Usually if I'm out, which is very rarely, I drink Markers, or maybe a Turkey and ginger.  Bobeans (sp?) makes a hard iced tea.  I know TGI Fridays sells it, and it's pretty refreshing.  Drank about 4 before I knew what hit me.  Course I can down a gallon of water in about an hour.  

Archived