Anyone have a Duraliner 5-piece installed in their trucks?

Sorry, I mean DualLiner

I'm on the fence about what to do with my truck bed. I had a line-X in my last truck (2008) which I really liked, but trader her in now I need something for my new truck. I like the fact that the duraliner is cheaper, can be removed, and has a lifetime warranty. I would love to hear from people that have them installed.

1. How's the fit and finish?

2. How long have you had it?

3. Any issues with fading/warping/cracking?

Thanks!

Is the duraliner the same as stock from GM ? I have the stock liner in a 2000 that was ordered with it. One thing I don't like about it is that everything slides around in it if it isn't tied down. I have hauled firewood and haven't noticed any damage. But I didn't really toss the wood when I loaded the truck either. As far as fading goes, I have only owned the truck for two years and don't know what the original color was but it still seems to be fairly dark . Thats all about I can tell you from my experiences.

Duraliner is probably the best of the drop-in types. I have Line-X and would never even consider anything else at this point. This is my second truck with it and I think it is the best solition. It's expensive, but you just spent a ton of money on the truck so I think being a penny-pincher over a couple hundred bucks at this point is silly. There is also no reason to remove the bedliner and Line-X has a lifetime warranty as well.

Archived