so your saying, if i change the start nav time=3 in this ini file, the program will automatically run without me pushing the nav button? and once i push the nav button, the system will be running and waiting for me to hit accept on the warning page? assuming i haven't touched the other file.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so your saying, if i change the start nav time=3 in this ini file, the program will automatically run without me pushing the nav button? and once i push the nav button, the system will be running and waiting for me to hit accept on the warning page? assuming i haven't touched the other file.

I should have mentioned in my post that, with .ini files, a semi-colon in front of the line is considered a comment and the line is ignored. So, in my file, the line ;start_navigation_time="3" is ignored. When I put that line in the file without the comment I notice no difference in boot time.

When I configured my .ini files as I posted, I don't even get the warning page, ever. I never have to accept the agreement.

I should have mentioned in my post that, with .ini files, a semi-colon in front of the line is considered a comment and the line is ignored. So, in my file, the line ;start_navigation_time="3" is ignored. When I put that line in the file without the comment I notice no difference in boot time.

When I configured my .ini files as I posted, I don't even get the warning page, ever. I never have to accept the agreement.

hmmm...... my only problem is i have the sys.txt written to auto run iGo, but everytime i want to look at my nav, the program page pops up to look for the .exe file, and then it starts to open the program. i have the auto-run box checked as well, but that page still pops up before running the program.

That's exactly what mine started to do when I used the sys.txt file to make changes.

i'll try changing it in the .ini file later on. did you leave the sys.txt as it was before making changes or did you keep all those changes in it as well?

I"m having a hard time seeing which files take precedence. If you remove the sys.txt file what features or functions are being eliminated?

there's not really anything inside the original sys.txt file except info on the nav system

Well, i guess thats true i didnt even think of that. I did make some changes to the sys.txt file so i will lose those if i remove the file unless i can make those same changes elsewhwere?

[device]

sdcard_name="SDMEM"

type="Audiovox_USA_OE"

[3d]

use_all_building_textures="1"

[interface]

extra_settings="1"

start_navigation_time="3"

[navigation]

autoreplan_action="AUTO"

show_current_city="1"

Archived