[navigation]

show_current_city="1"

[screen]

daymode_until_no_time_sync="1"

; ---------------------------------------------------------------------

; | Creado con SysConfigurator 1.2.1 por Turonet para SystemPPC. |

; | www.systemppc.com - www.adslusera.com |

This added the ability to skip Navigation Page and go directly to the map, added Compass, Music player, Additional cockpit themes, ect...

Here's Mine:

[device]

sdcard_name="SDMEM"

type="Audiovox_USA_OE"

[2d]

show_planned_route_arrows="1"

[3D]

use_all_building_textures="1"

planned_route_visible_behind_mountains="1"

[interface]

show_musicplayer="1"

show_exit="1"

extra_settings="1"

show_gps_config="1"

start_navigation_time="3"

[map]

fake2d_max_zoomlevel="3000"

3d_zfar_horizon_ratio="200"

roadblockicon_maxzoom="2000"

3d_max_tiltlevel="9000"

3d_max_zoomlevel="500"

3d_max_zfar="500"

shapes_in_2d="1"

poi_labels="1"

[navigation]

show_current_city="1"

[screen]

daymode_until_no_time_sync="1"

; | Creado con SysConfigurator 1.2.1 por Turonet para SystemPPC. |

; | www.systemppc.com - www.adslusera.com |

This added the ability to skip Navigation Page and go directly to the map, added Compass, Music player, Additional cockpit themes, ect...

Have you figured out the music player yet?

I've tried scince Saturday to get this downloaded. Won't let me now it's saying Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon. Been saying that for two days. :banghead:

I've tried scince Saturday to get this downloaded. Won't let me now it's saying Sorry, the server hosting the file you are requesting is currently down for maintenance. Please check back soon. Been saying that for two days. :banghead:

Iv been getting the same thing

I've tried to copy the above sys file and overwrite the current one on my card. Question is, when I open the contents of the card, there is a sys file on the "main" file page and there is also one under the optional files folder. Which one do I overwite?

Also,

I've tried a few different combos with sysconfig and saved them boths ways as mentioned above but everytime I reboot on the OGM-1 I can't find any changes. It still looks the same.....

What am I doing wrong?

Here's Mine: [device] sdcard_name="SDMEM" type="Audiovox_USA_OE" [2d] show_planned_route_arrows="1" [3D] use_all_building_textures="1" planned_route_visible_behind_mountains="1" [interface] show_musicplayer="1" show_exit="1" extra_settings="1" show_gps_config="1" start_navigation_time="3" [map] fake2d_max_zoomlevel="3000" 3d_zfar_horizon_ratio="200" roadblockicon_maxzoom="2000" 3d_max_tiltlevel="9000" 3d_max_zoomlevel="500" 3d_max_zfar="500" shapes_in_2d="1" poi_labels="1" [navigation] show_current_city="1" [screen] daymode_until_no_time_sync="1" ; --------------------------------------------------------------------- ; | Creado con SysConfigurator 1.2.1 por Turonet para SystemPPC. | ; | www.systemppc.com - www.adslusera.com | ; --------------------------------------------------------------------- This added the ability to skip Navigation Page and go directly to the map, added Compass, Music player, Additional cockpit themes, ect...
Have you figured out the music player yet?

No, Not yet. Give me time :smoker:

I've tried to copy the above sys file and overwrite the current one on my card. Question is, when I open the contents of the card, there is a sys file on the "main" file page and there is also one under the optional files folder. Which one do I overwite? Also, I've tried a few different combos with sysconfig and saved them boths ways as mentioned above but everytime I reboot on the OGM-1 I can't find any changes. It still looks the same..... What am I doing wrong?

You want to overwrite the SYS file on the main page, NOT the optional file folder.

^+1.....says all free downloads are in use. Can somebody with the .zip file send me a PM so I can give you my email to send me the file? Tried to find on Google, but all sites require registration and then aren't in English, so I have no clue what the links are actually for.

Thanks!

Archived