I have an 08 Sierra slt with @ 80,000 miles. Last week for no apparent reason, I lost all the accessory associated with the center instrument panel breaker box. ( pass side Windows, both power seats, seat heater, etc... I tried replacing the box itself and have the same symptoms. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

All harnesses and plugs are tight, and I spent time checking the underhood and side of dash fuse boxes and found nothing unusual. I tried to get a Chilton manual to chase down wiring diagrams, but I guess its too new. The relays in the doors/seats still click when I try to use the device. Are there fusible links within the harness bundles? I feel like i am missing something obvious...

Not sure about fusible links or not, I'm not knowledgeable about the new body style GM trucks. You said you hear relay clicks but is there power going through them? All on the fuses you physically pulled them and checked them (no insult but have to ask)? Also do you by chance still have warranty left? If you do, let the dealership handle the problem.

I used a test light on the fuses just to be sure, lit up on both sides of fuses. I am out of warranty by @ 20,000 miles, otherwise I would bring it to the dealer. I had a real bad experience there on a recall where they made a 4" slice in my carpet to remove a piece of insulation under my driver seat. They made no effort to come it and I now have to see a gaping hole in the carpet every time I get in or out...... Hackers!!!

Archived