Chevorlet Silverado Blackbear Tuned Core Modules PCM/TCM

TILTED1

I sold my struck and that was custom tuned by Justin at Blackbear, I put the stock PCM/TCM modules back in before selling. Blackbear sells the cores for $220 for both the PCM/TCM, If you are looking to get a Blackbear tune and want to keep the stock modules, I'm selling my tuned modules/cores for $150 and will ship them for free anywhere in the US this will save you $70 if getting you were planning to get cores from Blackbear. They came off my 2008 Silverado LTZ Crew Cab 5.3 V8 with 3.73 gears.

P6260326.jpg

P6260327.jpg

P6260328.jpg

If you have the same setup as him, tranny, motor and gears you can plug them right in and it will work. You will have to do a crank relearn though. Otherwise, its an extra set that you will need to send to BBP to have tuned to your liking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Correct as JdubUB said, if you have the exact set up as me, you can plug them in and crank relearn, would would save you a ton, I paid $550 for my tune, I was mainly selling them for those who wanted to keep the stock modules for when they have there truck serviced at the dealer. If you are wanting to keep the stock modules, you would send these (the ones I'm selling) to Justin at Blackbear and he will tune them according to your truck and what you want. Justin at BB charges $220 for the core modules so you would be saving $120. This is only good if you want to keep the stock modules if your truck has any warrenty issues, so then you can just put your stock ones in when serviced, unless you have the exact set as my truck then you can used them as already tuned.

Won't they need to be retuned for whoever buys them? The tunes should only work on your truck right?

Sent from my iPhone4S

using Tapatalk

They will need to be re-tuned and should be re-tuned. Every vehicle setup is different. Trans shift points, line pressures, tire size, gear ratios, etc

Anyone know if this will work on a 2012. I'm looking for spares to send off and have tune to my truck

I believe they should......

Anyone know if this will work on a 2012. I'm looking for spares to send off and have tune to my truck

I believe they should......

Archived