2014 HD gassers?

so they're going to keep the older design for the HD's while they update the 1/2 tons? I doubt it. i also doubt they will just jump in and give the HD's a new engine. i remember hearing the chassis was redesigned in 09 or something, my dad has a 2012 HD and it rides about as smooth as my 2011 1/2 ton. still the 6.0 is way too thirsty if you live with mostly flat ground its probably not bad, but where i live its hilly everywhere so mpgs suffer

• 2 weeks later...

It may be sooner than that - I went to the Chevy website to order a 2014 2500HD and found that only three cab styles and two trim levels were available - Std Cab long bed, Crew Cab Long and short bed with WT and LT as the two trim levels.

Where is the double (ext) cab and the LTZ?? could they be in the wings like the 1500's??

I suspect that we will be able to order new HD's be they called 2014 or 2015 by the end of the summer.

• 2 months later...
so they're going to keep the older design for the HD's while they update the 1/2 tons? I doubt it. i also doubt they will just jump in and give the HD's a new engine. i remember hearing the chassis was redesigned in 09 or something, my dad has a 2012 HD and it rides about as smooth as my 2011 1/2 ton. still the 6.0 is way too thirsty if you live with mostly flat ground its probably not bad, but where i live its hilly everywhere so mpgs suffer

I thought that's what they did in 2007. LOL mpgs and you got a 6.0...

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 4

Archived