2014 hd?

What's new for 2014? I was at the dealer today and saw a couple trade in a newer hd 2500 diesel can't be older than a 11 for a 14 3500 diesel. On dually loaded. He only had 67000km on it! People are crazy, said hopes this one tows better. How big is their trailer lol. Just curious what 14 has over previous years.

nothing at all that i know of other then great deals on them

that's not true, They have a great article in my "Four Wheeler" mag(not sure which month) on the changes. Besides the fact they look hell of a lot better for the 2014 model IMO, there are definitely significant changes

that's not true, They have a great article in my "Four Wheeler" mag(not sure which month) on the changes. Besides the fact they look hell of a lot better for the 2014 model IMO, there are definitely significant changes

No not the 2015 this one looks exactly like a 13.

not talkin about just looks, internals too

The '14 HD's are the exact same GMT900 truck as the '13's are. The article you read was referring to the '14-1500 trucks. The HD's are receiving the "updates" for the '15 model year which is the new interior and restyled exterior.

Chris

I don't know for sure but suspect there were some extra special dealer only incentives out. (for sep)

I was surprised on the price I got on my 2104 with a 2006 LBZ trade.

I would go into more details but have to wait to see how my little 'ol issue pans out.

• 2 weeks later...

If you buy a 2014 I hope its better than my pile.. Be sure to get a free pair of walking shoes as well, you will need them. Mine has been a total pile of junk and only has 2.5K miles on it.

Archived