My 2014 with 4-inch BDS Lift and 35" Toyo Tires - No Trimming!

The Silverado looks way better with a level/lift, and or bigger tires versus stock. Something about the front just doesn't flow right with the stock setup IMO.

Edited by Daryl Z71

The 14 silverado comes with a bigger brake than previous years. Brakes seem the same as before lift. Steers straight and its easy to turn wheel. Ride quality is great. Just make sure you do the Fox shock upgrade. The Nitto tire is a pretty quiet tire. Howls a bit. But its not annoying at all

• 3 weeks later...

Lift is in finally. Picking truck up monday night. I put in 1 1/4 inch rear wheel spacers. And its very close to being equal front to back. The bds lift is amazing quality. Going to be a long weekend waiting

Your truck looks AWESOME!!! Great job! Did you ever find the black bow ties? Mine were a x-mas present from the wife. She got them from here - http://www.chevymall.com/2014-Silverado-1500-Insert-Black-Bowtie-Emblem/productinfo/AP618/

Nice trucks.. :cool: Do you think the fuel 20x10 deep lip would fit?

No idea what the answer is but I will say that both me and my installer spent quite a bit of time on the phone with BDS to make sure everything would work the way I envisioned it and they could not have been more helpful. I highly suggest contacting them and asking them anything. GREAT guys!

Maybe an odd question to some...but how is braking performance after that lift and bigger wheel/tire combo. ?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

I didn't do much driving before the lift but I really could not be happier with every aspect of performance with the truck. Obviously I wouldn't complain if I had better gas mileage, but I didn't get the 6.2L for the gas mileage. Hauling two dirt bikes in a trailer with a bed full of wood and camping gear is scary because I have to remind myself that I am not just driving the truck on it's own.