2015 Canyon and Colorado @ Chicago Autoshow

RyanbabZ71

Sorry for the kids who have to ride them planks they call seats in the extended cab!

Kids are spoiled now anyhow. When I was in preschool a neighbor worked at the place I went. Most days she took her daughter and I in a mid-80s Ranger with center-facing jump seats. No rear doors back then. When weather was bad she took her husbands CJ5 that didn't have seatbelts. Can you imagine if you drove a kid like that now? You'd be the lead story on Nightline or 20/20. :lol:

Kids are spoiled now anyhow. When I was in preschool a neighbor worked at the place I went. Most days she took her daughter and I in a mid-80s Ranger with center-facing jump seats. No rear doors back then. When weather was bad she took her husbands CJ5 that didn't have seatbelts. Can you imagine if you drove a kid like that now? You'd be the lead story on Nightline or 20/20. :lol:

My mom had and extended cab nissan truck, 97 maybe, with the same fold down seats you described. Took a trip from Arlington to San Antonio one year. Wasn't a fun drive lol.

Me and my cousin used to ride in the back of my grandpas S-10 (in the bed) to go fishing. He had a cap but looking back if we got in an accident (ride was an hour long) we wouldn't be around now

Ryan

Archived