Ordering from Truckadons.com

Hello All,

It has been my experience and opinion to inform you "forum member's" to stay clear of ordering aftermarket accessories from truckadons.com (TrailBlazers) along with any other web companies that fall under them. I have been trying to reach this company since last Monday the 24th of Feb for information about a tonneau cover I ordered and paid for on the 17th of Feb with no luck!

After doing my own investigating, I have learned that mentioned above companies are taking money from customers but not paying the disturbers therefore we customers do not receive what we pay for. I have sent several emails requesting information (no response) and have called at least 10 different phone numbers (fast busy signal for all numbers).

I do not mean to slander (strictly my opinion) Please beware!!!

It's been months, but I have ordered from these guys three or four times over the last three years, great prices, fast shipping and never a problem getting someone on the phone. Plus they have an active facebook site. The site I'm using is http://www.truckaddons.com - which is spelled differently than the one in your title, which I realize could be a typo, but just in case I wanted to post the link so you could click on it and see if we're talking about the same people.

I wonder if they've imploded lately or something, they were almost always one of the cheapest places to order accessories for, maybe they couldn't stay in business?

They sold me a defective tonneau back in December, I am still fighting them through visa to get my money back. They flat our refused to exchange or return the product. The site I had bought from was undercoverfactoryoutlet.com which is no longer up and running.

Edited by Imcrazy

Good evening,

Yes, it was a typo. Same company/companies I am talking about.

I emailed the customer support people telling them they had until the 6th of March to have some answers for me or I would start the dispute claim with my credit card company. So far no response. I also tried calling the phone numbers listed and still fast busy signal on the other end.

It is sad to have such a good thing going and run it in the ground. I understand things happen, but taking money from people and not giving them the end product that we all work hard for should be a crime.

I just hope this post has saved a few people some time and aggravation from having to deal with a similar situation like me and many others have already.

• Like 1

Good evening,

Yes, it was a typo. Same company/companies I am talking about.

I emailed the customer support people telling them they had until the 6th of March to have some answers for me or I would start the dispute claim with my credit card company. So far no response. I also tried calling the phone numbers listed and still fast busy signal on the other end.

It is sad to have such a good thing going and run it in the ground. I understand things happen, but taking money from people and not giving them the end product that we all work hard for should be a crime.

I just hope this post has saved a few people some time and aggravation from having to deal with a similar situation like me and many others have already.

Thanks for posting. As I said, I've ordered from them in the past and wouldn't have hesitated to order from them again, but with your post and the one from IMCRAZY I am going to scratch them from my list, too many on-line vendors to choose from rather than deal with someone shady. Also, it seems like they've deleted their Facebook page, maybe getting too many negative posts. Hate to seem them go from five star service to an avoid at all costs, but I guess it happens...

I posted several times about Undercoverfactoryoutlet and their poor customer service, or better yet lack of it. Truckaddons I believe is the same company, as some of their emails before I ordered my cover came from them. There are complaints about both of these businesses. I bought several more accessories for my truck since i purchased the cover, but not from these businesses. The former undercoverfactoryoutlet website now directs you to utilmatetonnocover website. Why the name change....buyer beware...

I tried calling ultimatetonnocover.com this evening for grins, same address as truckaddons.com.Once again fast busy signal. I also found another site called fenderflares.com. Same address, I tried calling them, got a fast busy signal.

I will start the ball rolling with the credit card company tomorrow to dispute the charge. To bad I can't bill the company for my time and a little interest.

Do you guys have any idea what the best price is on a Bakflip VP? The model # I am looking for is 162120.

Thanks in advance...

• Like 1

I tried calling ultimatetonnocover.com this evening for grins, same address as truckaddons.com.Once again fast busy signal. I also found another site called fenderflares.com. Same address, I tried calling them, got a fast busy signal.

I will start the ball rolling with the credit card company tomorrow to dispute the charge. To bad I can't bill the company for my time and a little interest.

Do you guys have any idea what the best price is on a Bakflip VP? The model # I am looking for is 162120.

Thanks in advance...

I'm with ya there man, I had to spend at least 10 hours messing with my undercover flex fixing seals that didn't stick. Still up in the air if I will get my $$ back.

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Trail-Blazers-closed-in-Lexington-customers-file-complaints-249488871.html

I live about two hours from Lexington and the retail store called Trailblazers. I have been there many, many times. I actually went to the truckaddons website and was shocked that it was still up and running. Please spread the word and be REALLY wary of ordering from these folks.

Neil

Edited by neilbedwell

• 5 years later...
On 3/3/2014 at 11:26 AM, skmoore22 said:

Hello All,

It has been my experience and opinion to inform you "forum member's" to stay clear of ordering aftermarket accessories from truckadons.com (TrailBlazers) along with any other web companies that fall under them. I have been trying to reach this company since last Monday the 24th of Feb for information about a tonneau cover I ordered and paid for on the 17th of Feb with no luck!

After doing my own investigating, I have learned that mentioned above companies are taking money from customers but not paying the disturbers therefore we customers do not receive what we pay for. I have sent several emails requesting information (no response) and have called at least 10 different phone numbers (fast busy signal for all numbers).

I do not mean to slander (strictly my opinion) Please beware!!!

I had an Extremely Bad experience with these guys back in 04, and there was a thread called BEWARE of TruckAddons with tons of Horror stories about this business. must have been deleted over the years but seems like the same old story with them. Hopefully they are indeed out of business but I have seen the website and it still looks active ! I know this is from 2014 but it brings back some memories for sure !!