Cali Meet June 14, 2014

Chris

Sorry about not being able to fond a happy medium for March guys. This time im looking at June 14. A couple of you already confirmed. I have talked to a couple special people about coming. Those who are in my PM know one is a competition grill master. That is only if I can get a good enough turnout. I would like at least 10 this time around.

If you are not in my current PM that is circulating and are wanting to attend, post and ill get you in so you can have all the details. Looks like it will be same place down at Castaic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes. I need to make an info posy in the message. Gary you know most of it so if you can start that for me and I will add what's needed so I can copy and paste it on silveradoss.com

Basically. Where we will meet. Park info like price. Anything else you see as important. I will then copy/paste in the SS PM

OK,I'll take a drive there Sunday(have to work sat.)and look around for the best place to meet inside the park.I'll also try to talk to the management to see what they can do for a truck club meeting,if anything.

Hello fellow members,here's some info you'll need if you're going to join us at the Castaic Lake SoCal meet next Saturday.I think Chris wants us there about 11:00am.

Castaic,Ca. is located in the northern end of the Santa Clarita Valley and is at the bottom of the southern most end of The Grapevine downhill I5 freeway.

Exit at Lake Hughes Road and go east toward the lake.About a 1/2 mile you'll see a 4 way stop(Ridge Route),go left there.About another 1/2 mile,there you'll see another stop sign(Castaic Lake DR.),go right.At a couple yards you'll see the entrance to the park,turn right and stop at the booth and pay your fee,IIRC it was $11.00 for the day.Once inside go left over a small rise and start looking for our group.I'll try to be there a little early so you can look for my Suburban.I might park in area 6,7 or 8 to start,we can move if needed.

map_lowerlake_color.jpg

I5 is to the left from the pic.

A pic from today,we'll be on the opposite side of the lower lake from where I'm standing(near to the dam).

See ya there :thumbs:

20140608_124104.jpg

Archived