My Silversdo - It`s Here

Well I ordered a new Silverado on March 24, and it arrived at the dealer 4.26.2014, very quick, I`m impressed. I`ll be trading in a problematic 2014 Jeep GC. Now the issue I`m concerned about is should I get it before the end of the month or wait till May to see the incentives then? My insides say May, I`ll ask my friend at the dealer. This should be interesting.

Would you care to explain if you placed a deposit for the vehicle, and if it was refundable or not? I'm debating whether to order one, and I'm concerned about negotiating power if you order one vs picking one in stock.

Thanks

I'd say wait til may.

Would you care to explain if you placed a deposit for the vehicle, and if it was refundable or not? I'm debating whether to order one, and I'm concerned about negotiating power if you order one vs picking one in stock.

Thanks

I'd say wait til may.

I ordered one because they did not have one equipped the way I wanted. Usually you can negotiate a better price for an ordered vehicle as opposed to one on their lot because they are not making payments on an ordered one. In the state I`m in I don`t believe you lose your deposit if you back out of the deal.

Congrats! Picked up mine on Friday and still trying to wipe the dumb smile off my face.

I've had mine 6 months and I still have that dumb smile. I'm hoping it's the truck.

I have a brother-in-law in the parts department there at Henna Chev.

Enjoy!

Archived