SLAVO 2014 silverado LT CCSB

SlavO

It's a 40. And your right it should've been in a holster

Sweet, I have had several springfield handguns, I currently have an XDs in 9mm, I have had a XDm in 9mm and 45 acp all have been great gun, I wish I had been able to keep 'em all but, I trade a lot of guns.

It's a 40. And your right it should've been in a holster

Sweet, I have had several springfield handguns, I currently have an XDs in 9mm, I have had a XDm in 9mm and 45 acp all have been great gun, I wish I had been able to keep 'em all but, I trade a lot of guns.

It's my first handgun, wife wanted it once we had are 1st kid. It has 2,000+ rounds not any problems. .. i don't even clean it like i should any more. I like frog lube. I'm more into ARs tho i wanted a g4 19. Wife want all the safety xdm has lol. But its been good

Had to add windshield washer fluids today first time had the warning tell me it was low. I thought the dealer would top it off during oil change guess not. Needs to get nice out needs a bath so badca120b09e4ddb30b772fdb846e866e56.jpgc8ecfdbcc1df28244a3f088f176f2593.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome truck SlavO is that a crew cab 6.5 box I should have gotten that setup now I wish I had. Can you park it easily in parking lot around other cars. Like it doesn't seem to be to long? Will it fit in garage?

Awesome truck SlavO is that a crew cab 6.5 box I should have gotten that setup now I wish I had. Can you park it easily in parking lot around other cars. Like it doesn't seem to be to long? Will it fit in garage?

Thanks. Yes it's 6.5 bed i work in DC and park in parking garages 90% of the time I've no trouble parking it anywhere 31ad2cfcfab79a99244500d0c8e0ce86.jpgb76dae01807a803b13a8d3ad6270a3f0.jpg this us the spot i picked today

Well I thought I would put up in little build sheet what I've done. I've had the truck for 2 months today. What I've done for the truck so far.

Driver side assist handle

Console Organizer

DU-HA underseat storage

WeatherTech liners & side window deflectors

Shorty antenna 5"

Billet bowTie emblem

35% tint on the driver and passenger side doors 5% Front windshield strip

AVS bug guard

Tuff-Bar 3" bull bar

K&N 33-2129 air filter

Husky 70" low-profile tool box

Magnaflow 11229 14" muffler 3" stainless steel pipe to a RedTail tip with Rez an flapper delete.

So far 5645mi and no problems

Waiting for fall to put tires/wheels on with the RC 2.5 kit on.

image_zps0153f64b.jpg

Right before I drove it off the lot.

Very nice truck, I have the same only with the short bed. I love it. Couple questions for you. You have the RC leveling kit installed, I'm having it installed this weekend. Does it affect the ride at all? Do you notice any difference with towing? And second, the Magnaflow exhaust. I'm going to get one as well. I had one on both my previous Silverado and Tahoe, I really loved the sound of it, but neither of those vehicles had the Active Fuel Management. My buddy has a Flowmaster on his 2010 Silverado and on the highway, there's a noticeable tone change when it shuts down to 4 cylinders, sounds garbled. Do you notice that with yours?

The RC kit only had it since nov little over 9,000miles. Wish it was the first thing i did. Ive only did the 2.5 front tho not yhe rear blocks. I've not towed anything so i cant help u there. But im sure it would do fine. The muffler is ok ive the 14" you really only hear it on cold start ups. And when u give it a lot of gas. uou really dont hear it cruising on the highway. Thanks and good luck with yours Sir

The RC kit only had it since nov little over 9,000miles. Wish it was the first thing i did. Ive only did the 2.5 front tho not yhe rear blocks. I've not towed anything so i cant help u there. But im sure it would do fine. The muffler is ok ive the 14" you really only hear it on cold start ups. And when u give it a lot of gas. uou really dont hear it cruising on the highway. Thanks and good luck with yours SirNice

Nice, thanks!