College Football is getting closer! Coaches Poll Released

Lol they have KSU #21? That should keep us out of the crosshairs for a while. Especially if we get off to a start like last season. :ughdance:

Got to give a little ranking love with Lockett finishing his time there.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised to Texas in the top 25 with the recent struggles over the last few years, But I like em so I'm ok with it. The top 7 out of 10 are kinda boring but I like 8,9,10. Want to see Wisconsin do good as Gary Anderson coached at Utah State and I really like him. Not that they are generally a national powerhouse or anything but hoping to see Wyoming do good as well with their new head coach. Want to see Boise St. do good too, but without peterson not sure its gonna happen.

Surprised to Texas in the top 25 with the recent struggles over the last few years, But I like em so I'm ok with it. The top 7 out of 10 are kinda boring but I like 8,9,10. Want to see Wisconsin do good as Gary Anderson coached at Utah State and I really like him. Not that they are generally a national powerhouse or anything but hoping to see Wyoming do good as well with their new head coach. Want to see Boise St. do good too, but without peterson not sure its gonna happen.

A part of me is pulling for Wyo as well. Craig Bohl is great coach. NDSU three peat champions. And... He's from Nebraska, so there's that. Wisconsin is a bit over-rated, again, but Melvin Gordon is a unstoppable.

A part of me is pulling for Wyo as well. Craig Bohl is great coach. NDSU three peat champions. And... He's from Nebraska, so there's that. Wisconsin is a bit over-rated, again, but Melvin Gordon is a unstoppable.

NDSU is ranked 1st or 2nd in all FCS polls out so far. Lots of high expectations again this year. Going for their 25th win in a row against Iowa St. on the 30th.

Got to give a little ranking love with Lockett finishing his time there.

Good thing they don't start with NDSU again this year ;)

NDSU is ranked 1st or 2nd in all FCS polls out so far. Lots of high expectations again this year. Going for their 25th win in a row against Iowa St. on the 30th.

Good thing they don't start with NDSU again this year ;)

Will be interesting to see how they hold up with Bohl's departure.

And... Damn.... Barely over a week into fall practice and Nebraska has three season ending injuries, 2 defensive projected starters and 1 RB buried on the chart but had return team potential. And 1 starting defensive season suspension.... Get it out of the way early I hope...

On the plus side the DC takes over as new coach and their defense has carried the team for the last 3 years. It makes it pretty easy on the offense if they only need to score 12 points on average to win the games.

What's your opinion of King Frazier? What's the reason he left Nebraska? He's projected to be in the battle for the #2 running back position at NDSU.

On the plus side the DC takes over as new coach and their defense has carried the team for the last 3 years. It makes it pretty easy on the offense if they only need to score 12 points on average to win the games.

What's your opinion of King Frazier? What's the reason he left Nebraska? He's projected to be in the battle for the #2 running back position at NDSU.

I think Ameer returning with Cross and Newby behing him, there would've been a long battle for playing time. Had to go somewhere he had a better shot at getting some carries. In the short amount of time he played, lots of potential.

Archived