sprint booster

Than

its right on top of your pedal plug in and go no warranty problems

Thanks Rick

I was just wondering if the sprint booster makes such a difference in throttle response why isn't everybody jumping all over it? No problems with respect to warranty. Some on here are saying it's not worth $300 when you can just push harder on the gas and get the same results. My understanding is the device alters the signal to the throttle body which increases the response time which

increases acceleration. If you just push harder on the gas without altering the signal how will that increase response time

wouldn't it still be stock programming by GM. I would like to know if there is truly any positive results from adding a Sprint

Booster. Sprint Booster owners please chime in, naysayers please give your point of view

sprint booster just seems like adding extra ponies because the response time is so much quicker with little lag, in the red setting my truck barked the tires going into second gear it is well worth the price of $300 it feels like you added a set of headers

sprint booster just seems like adding extra ponies because the response time is so much quicker with little lag, in the red setting my truck barked the tires going into second gear it is well worth the price of $300 it feels like you added a set of headers

So your saying the device takes the TM out of the transmission without effecting the computer? I have to remove all the TM and run a 93 tune to do that. All that from a device that tricks the go pedal into full pedal mode at half pedal?

How many forum members have installed the Sprint Booster

Archived