2014+ Cyclop Optic DRL LED Headlights???

Has anybody heard of this new brand? I believe they were just released. Look very similar to the RECONs but with a price tag less than the Anzos! I really like the "paranthesis" look of the DRL like the new GMC SUVs, but hate that the headlight surround trim isn't part of the assembly so it would have a more OEM look, almost makes it look like an 07-13....thoughts???

$_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2016-Chevy-Silverado-Cyclop-Optic-Halo-DRL-Projector-Headlight-LED-Headlamp-/181545952926?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a44fb669e&vxp=mtr

Has anybody heard of this new brand? I believe they were just released. Look very similar to the RECONs but with a price tag less than the Anzos! I really like the "paranthesis" look of the DRL like the new GMC SUVs, but hate that the headlight surround trim isn't part of the assembly so it would have a more OEM look, almost makes it look like an 07-13....thoughts???

$_1.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-2016-Chevy-Silverado-Cyclop-Optic-Halo-DRL-Projector-Headlight-LED-Headlamp-/181545952926?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a44fb669e&vxp=mtr

Not bad. I like these a lot more than the recons.

A part of me likes them.... and the other doesn't. I guess if it had a more pronounced separation between top and bottom, to avoid the look of old, that might be it. Not sure how it'll look since the grille has the split bars running through it. might not flow with the headlights. The price point is nice though. I was looking at the black ones a bit ago. Might email them and ask for a discount to test them, pics, forum review and such...

A part of me likes them.... and the other doesn't. I guess if it had a more pronounced separation between top and bottom, to avoid the look of old, that might be it. Not sure how it'll look since the grille has the split bars running through it. might not flow with the headlights. The price point is nice though. I was looking at the black ones a bit ago. Might email them and ask for a discount to test them, pics, forum review and such...

I did email and they are willing to play ball a little bit.

I'm so on the fence about it!!! Now that I've gone back to the painted / chrome theme the black housing headlights just really stick out like a sore thumb! All the vehicles I have owned I've cussed because I've had to replace the stock chrome housings w/ black housing and now GM finally delivers and I complain that I want chrome housing lol

My biggest fear is that it just makes it look like an old body style which would be really unfortunate. I've tossed around the idea of designing some vinyl cutouts (white) to lay over the headlights that would look like the factory headlight trim bezel...or even possibly modifying the stock bezel to lay over the new headlights, but I'm not sure how well that would work out...

I did email and they are willing to play ball a little bit.

I'm so on the fence about it!!! Now that I've gone back to the painted / chrome theme the black housing headlights just really stick out like a sore thumb! All the vehicles I have owned I've cussed because I've had to replace the stock chrome housings w/ black housing and now GM finally delivers and I complain that I want chrome housing lol

My biggest fear is that it just makes it look like an old body style which would be really unfortunate. I've tossed around the idea of designing some vinyl cutouts (white) to lay over the headlights that would look like the factory headlight trim bezel...or even possibly modifying the stock bezel to lay over the new headlights, but I'm not sure how well that would work out...

Im not a fan. Ages the truck

Some form of bezel trim seems it would help it out to make it look like the new ones and not last models.

Archived