Considerations with a near future purchase

Ok, first off I'd like to say hello to all. I've been a spectator on these forums for a month and must say you all are a bad influence on men everywhere. All I want to do is get into a new Sierra and spend all my money on lifts, wheels, etc. So thank you for that lol. My question that may end up in a little forum shaming but I believe that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

Has anyone ever leased a truck? I'm currently leasing a Ford SUV and am happy I did. I know the pros and cons with leasing but wonder in there is an angle I am missing upon with leasing a pickup. I'm only considering it because I wouldn't need to put anything down on it to walk out the door. Thanks in advance.

I leased a 2002 S10 Blazer, best deal I ever made. You can negotiate a lease just do it the last 4 days of the month. After they give you the best price tell them too much and tell them to jack up the residual. I learned this online back then. Try googeling how to deal with a lease you will learn a lot and save a ton.

I test drove a 2015 Sierra SLE and loved it. Had to walk to make sure it's what I want. Still on the fence on the lease or buy side. After leasing my last car I can kind of appreciate the ability to walk away after a few years, but don't like that I have nothing toward a down payment.

Archived