gas pedal clicking?

Ok just seeing if anyone else is having this problem, i have a 2014 sierra with 9200 miles. i have this click sound in the gas pedal upon light acceleration, you can also feel it in the pedal, I've taken it to the dealer and of course they cannot get it to do it.

Thanks will look into it, of course this dealer won't do anything without it doing it for them, it happens about 90% when i drive. Went out with service manager and of course it never clicked.

Hello Y0ureviltwin,

Let us know if you need any assistance further back into the dealership after you look into the above suggestion. We would be more than happy to look into this further! Feel free to send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and a preferred dealership.

Patsy G

GM Customer Care

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/27/2015 at 10:36 PM, GMCustomerService said:

Hello Y0ureviltwin,

Let us know if you need any assistance further back into the dealership after you look into the above suggestion. We would be more than happy to look into this further! Feel free to send us a private message along with your VIN, current mileage, contact information and a preferred dealership.

Patsy G

GM Customer Care

Hi Patsy,

I have the exact same issue as described in this thread.  I brought to the dealer and they provided bulletin #PIT5392C, stating that it is normal operation.  The bulletin states that 3/4 of the way through the pedal's travel there is a click.  I mentioned that my truck, a 2018 GMC Denali, did not do this when purchased and that the click occurs in the first 1/4 of pedal travel.  No remedy was offered.  I am extremely disappointed by the lack of dealer/manufacturer support to make this right.

Lucas