Button to open rear glass

Is there a button in the suv somewhere to open the rear glass? I can do it from my FOB but have not noticed any button or marking to open the glass without the fob.

You can notice such things in your user manual. :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

I will say that the manual that came with our Yukon is extremely poorly written. It tends to be more of a description of what the feature can do instead of instructions on how to operate it. And ours has the keyless start, which the manual completely ignores when it comes to certain instructions. For example, it describes how to turn on the Accessory power using the key, but provides not a single word on how to turn on the Accessory power when the vehicle is equipped with keyless start. One would think that GM could have been bothered to add instructions for those that bought the $80,000 version!! Once again, thanks for nothing, GM.

Bottom line, it's a bit of a POS.

• Like 1

That's interesting, Wrench. Mine does cover that topic. (I do cheat however ... I downloaded the PDF version for full text searches). Page 9-21.

ACC/ACCESSORY (Amber
Indicator Light): This mode allows
some electrical accessories to be
used when the engine is off.
With the ignition off, pressing the
button one time without the brake
pedal applied will place the ignition
system in ACC/ACCESSORY.
Edited by Anon2015

Accessory in the Tahoe is the same, after 10 minutes though radio operation for example shuts off and I don't remember if the process has to be repeated or just hit the radio on/off button to resume. I provided a link to Wrench a while ago with the PDF version.

'Bottom line, it's a bit of a POS'

Being a tad kind ... more like a big pile of do-do

LOL!!

I'll check the manual again, but may be different than the US version. I see that a lot here in Canada. No rationale reason, other than the French section that you all don't have.

Zip - yes, you did provide the link. Thanks very much. Unfortunately, takes me to GM's US site and when it detects that my ISP is in Canada, prevents me from downloading. Directs me to the Canadian site, which has the exact same manual I have with the vehicle. Nice trick GM!

Thanks, guys!

• 5 years later...