Clint D's 2014 GMC Build

ccdies

ill take a pic of it tomorrow for you, its a down fire box that fits under the rear seat,

I just check and I lied, I have 2-10 comp with a 1200 watt amp, I took some pics, I'll down load them tonight when I get to work

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here you go Roidz, I did lie to you I have 2-10's not 2-12's, and I have a 1200 amp and not a 1000 watt amp

Cool, thanks for the pics, man. I wondered how you fit 2 12s. I figured maybe they were low profile. Looks good tho. How does it sound?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Is the bully dog better than the diablo tuner? Is it supposedly non-traceable too?

I don't know, I never had a Diablo, let me know if you find out

Cool, thanks for the pics, man. I wondered how you fit 2 12s. I figured maybe they were low profile. Looks good tho. How does it sound?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

yeah bro, there's hardly no room under the seat for 12's, , but she sounds great,,

• 1 month later...

80320e3a1f863ecccc454cfcaa5ed9d2.jpg

Here's a better pic of the spikes, you can see the reflection in the back of the wheel,,,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there not enough room on the "newer" trucks for 12" subs? My 01 has 2-12's, but I also had to mount the amp behind the back seat instead of on top of the box like yours.

I don't know buddy,,, my wife bought my set up for me so I got what she paid for,, I'm sure they have something out there for 12's

Is there not enough room on the "newer" trucks for 12" subs? My 01 has 2-12's, but I also had to mount the amp behind the back seat instead of on top of the box like yours.

You can fit 12"s under the back seat. They just need to be low profile ones.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

80320e3a1f863ecccc454cfcaa5ed9d2.jpg

Here's a better pic of the spikes, you can see the reflection in the back of the wheel,,,

Those are sweet man! Where did you get em?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

You can fit 12"s under the back seat. They just need to be low profile ones.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Those are sweet man! Where did you get em?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

thanks bro,, I love them. I got them at the same place where I bought my wheels and tires

Tire & Wheel Mart

• 4 weeks later...

Archived