2014 Silverado LED Fog Light Bulbs

I'm looking at getting rid of the yellowish color fog lights on my Silverado. I see these LED's for the fog lights. according to the YouTube video from the manufacturer its only easy to install. (link below)

I was wondering if anyone got these bulbs yet? if so how are they? Are they brighter?

I knows that a led light bar would be a great way to create more light but I keeps my truck at parking lots eveynow and then and I am afraid someone have that swiped.

Ive got these. 80 watts and 6000k is a nice upgrade in color and they are suprisingly bright for led. But they have a projector style bulb

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121252781682?redirect=mobile

I'm looking at getting rid of the yellowish color fog lights on my Silverado. I see these LED's for the fog lights. according to the YouTube video from the manufacturer its only easy to install. (link below)

I was wondering if anyone got these bulbs yet? if so how are they? Are they brighter?

Do they perform better than the stock bulbs? such as shine ahead more or out away?.....

Much better than stock imo. I couldnt hardly tell when they were turned off/ on. These are instantly noticeable when toggling. They fill in the areas on the outsides and help light up distant street signs better.

Is the socket for the bulb different on the 2015?

DBCooper, I used your link to eBay, put in 2014 LT, and it comes back not compatible.

Is the socket for the bulb different on the 2015?

DBCooper, I used your link to eBay, put in 2014 LT, and it comes back not compatible.

this is the exact link for the exact bulbs i purchased with no issues. Socket should be the same. Its a 5202 = ps24w. I never trust the ebay size charts

• 2 years later...

Trouble is that when you put a bright light into the stock fog light housing it tends to blast out light and can blind oncoming drivers. I installed Morimotos in my 14 Silverado that I had. Costly but much more friendly to others.

Archived