New Style Manual Fold Tow Mirror Question

I've read all through the multiple tow mirror topics and can't seem to find the clear answer on what part numbers I need to order for a mirror swap. I have an early model 2015 duramax and need to replace my mirrors due to a damaged drivers side mirror. I'd like to go with the new style, manual fold, black mirrors instead of just repairing the older non-marker light versions.

I'm trying to verify that the early model diesels don't have the ambient temp sensor in the passenger mirror like the 2015i models do. Can any one answer this question? Also, if anyone knows the part numbers for the new style, manual fold black and any harnesses required I'd appreciate any info you can share.

I was told by a seller (Chevy dealer) on eBay that part number 23372182 will work on my truck without harnesses. I'd like to verify that before I make the investment. I know I'll have to do some wiring.

Thanks for any help. My mind is twisted from hours of reading on this subject and my local dealer is no help.

• 3 years later...