Sign in to follow this  
14sierra4x4

K2 cruise/meet in Hampton Roads VA

There is a big car/truck/bike show at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex Friday March 11th if you are guys are interested in heading up to that. I'll get the event picture to post here this evening.

Im ok with March 12th. That car truck bike show sounds good too...as long as there is beer involved. hahaha

Edited by tayloch

I should be free pending work. What did you guys have in mind for the 12th?

012213885f3315312a1c900eaedf2b2f2b17f36d

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

c1BlYjU.jpg

Edited by Cohen

This meet on 11th sounds good too. Would you guys want meet there or meet prior to and roll in together? I'm also trying to get the word to other K2 owners who are not on here.

This meet on 11th sounds good too. Would you guys want meet there or meet prior to and roll in together? I'm also trying to get the word to other K2 owners who are not on here.

I most likely won't be able to meet up on Saturday, have some side work going on but depends what time everyone was thinking. I've been talking to some friends and other people interested in Friday and looking like there is a group of about 6 up to 20+ trucks that are trying to meet up before heading to "Night Moves" if you guys are still interested in doing that we can set up a place/time to meet down by the event VB area.

• Like 1

Won't be available Saturday myself. But yes I'm interested in the Friday event. Just let us know when/where.