GM increasing 6.2L engine production

It would be nice if GM would offer the 6.2L engine in the new trucks with the LT trim level like they have in the past.

We should not be forced to pay insane money for the highest trim level to get the 6.2L engine.

I think it would sell great if GM would offer it in the LT models like they have in past model years. If would be difficult for dealerships to keep LT's with the 6.2L engine on the lot, it's the most popular trim level.

Why stop there? Throw it in a short wide for the "454SS" we have always wanted from the factory

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice if GM would offer the 6.2L engine in the new trucks with the LT trim level like they have in the past.

We should not be forced to pay insane money for the highest trim level to get the 6.2L engine.

I think it would sell great if GM would offer it in the LT models like they have in past model years. If would be difficult for dealerships to keep LT's with the 6.2L engine on the lot, it's the most popular trim level.

Depended also on fuel requirements. Many folks are not going to buy something they have to feed premium fuel like the current 6.2L Ecotec. I know I won't, irregardless of trim level. If GM would do a good performing 6.2 in a flex fuel version, your contention probably would be true.

• 5 months later...

I wish they offered max tow package on he 1500 Denali, as far as I know 3.23 is only option. It still pulls the trailer and skidsteer fine but would be nice to have the better gearing.

Archived