Replacement headlight dust covers?

Has anyone found any aftermarket OE style dust covers yet? I would like to 'start over' with mine and re-drill the holes for my HID kit. My local dealer with my discount can get me the following:

Low beam cover - PN: 23215569 - $32.87/each

High beam cover - PN: 23215570 - $16.24/each

Anyone else have to source these out before? I have contacted Anzo, eBay sellers and others that appear to use the same style of dust covers on their aftermarket lights to see if they will sell them separately.

I found these as well: http://www.ebay.com/itm/85mm-Rubber-Housing-Seal-Cap-Dust-Cover-For-LED-HID-Headlight-Retrofit-Work-/282128673647?fits=Model%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item41b02deb6f:g:HYIAAOSwIgNXqYJN&vxp=mtr

Edited by SouthPawCO

before i paid 100 bucks for dust covers i would just get some sort of hard plastic and cut it same size as end of dust cover . glue it over original and recut holes through it should be fine

No offense, but that is a terrible idea. For one, when your bulb burns out, you are going to have a hell of a time replacing it. I would rather spend the $100 to do it correctly and just bite the bullet. I have some aftermarket ones coming in so hopefully they fit like the OE ones.

You don't put the plastic piece over the actual headlight you fix the cover itself the original cover and then read drill a hole in it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I see what you are saying now. That may be an option if the aftermarket ones don't fit. Appreciate the input.

• 2 years later...
On 8/31/2016 at 12:43 PM, SouthPawCO said:

Has anyone found any aftermarket OE style dust covers yet? I would like to 'start over' with mine and re-drill the holes for my HID kit. My local dealer with my discount can get me the following:

Low beam cover - PN: 23215569 - $32.87/each

High beam cover - PN: 23215570 - $16.24/each

Anyone else have to source these out before? I have contacted Anzo, eBay sellers and others that appear to use the same style of dust covers on their aftermarket lights to see if they will sell them separately.

I found these as well: http://www.ebay.com/itm/85mm-Rubber-Housing-Seal-Cap-Dust-Cover-For-LED-HID-Headlight-Retrofit-Work-/282128673647?fits=Model%3ASilverado+1500&hash=item41b02deb6f:g:HYIAAOSwIgNXqYJN&vxp=mtr

I know this is a fairly old post, but I am looking into new headlight covers and wondering if the aftermarket ones your purchased worked? 

5 minutes ago, Irby1757 said:

I know this is a fairly old post, but I am looking into new headlight covers and wondering if the aftermarket ones your purchased worked? 

They actually did work lol! I ended using the OEM ones though and extending those but the aftermarket ones worked as well. 

Edited by SouthPawCO