Anyone's window applique's loose? flapping?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What type of noise do these make when loose. Is it just whistling or does it buffer like you have a window rolled down? I am still trying to figure out my wife’s new Denali Ultimate 4x4 and that was at the dealership with under 50 miles on it trying to address this but I’ve already summarized that in another thread. Basically GM says Sorry it’s designed to be a crappy vehicle and we have no want to or need to fix it so deal with it...so I’m trying to fix it on my own. 

What type of noise do these make when loose. Is it just whistling or does it buffer like you have a window rolled down? I am still trying to figure out my wife’s new Denali Ultimate 4x4 and that was at the dealership with under 50 miles on it trying to address this but I’ve already summarized that in another thread. Basically GM says Sorry it’s designed to be a crappy vehicle and we have no want to or need to fix it so deal with it...so I’m trying to fix it on my own. 

Flapping, angle your mirrors up an back towards your pillars on the highway, you’ll see them flapping if they’re lose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1