Building truck - options not available (but would be through fleet&#33

Im a small business owner in Canada. Anyone ever buy just 1 fleet truck? I cant seek to build the exact truck i want - rally edition with electric autotrack only available with fleet. The gmc dealer got around it by purchasing a lot of fleet work trucks that had the autotrack knob. Id love for the chev dealer to do this.

Also i cant get the backup camera. Can i retrofit one and get it to work with the 7" screen? Dealer says they can install aftermarket but would be in rearview mirror.

60/40 rear seat not available of silverado unless i get lt or ltz, but is standard on sierras. Do you guys think id be able to swap a bench with 60/40?

Frustrating as i can build the exact truck i want.

Are you looking at Rally 1 (on silverado custom) or Rally 2 (on LT2)?

On both fleet and regular order the guide shows the shifter and seat you want on the LT2, but not on the Silverado Custom.

The full width seat only installed on the DC version.

Same on GMC base sierra vs SLE.

You'd have to find a dealer that orders fleet stuff and see if they can order you one. It might take a bit longer to get one in.

Are you looking at Rally 1 (on silverado custom) or Rally 2 (on LT2)?

On both fleet and regular order the guide shows the shifter and seat you want on the LT2, but not on the Silverado Custom.

The full width seat only installed on the DC version.

Same on GMC base sierra vs SLE.

If you go to the 1500 Fleet section of the guide, the Autotrac case is available on 4x4 WT, LS and Custom trims. Manual shift is available.

• 1 month later...

Im a small business owner in Canada. Anyone ever buy just 1 fleet truck?

Not sure about Canada.

In US I ordered GMC Sierra using Business Choice.

All options available to Fleet - are/were available to single purchase Business Choice.

But be forewarned. All 7 dealerships - Chevrolet and GMC - they all lacked knowledge of Business Choice.

I had to email contact GM Fleet Sales in Detroit. I had the option codes. GM Fleet in Detroit "built" me the optioned truck I wanted.

I used that email with the dealer that I finally used to order truck. The email from GM Fleet listing options and color as fine to order.

I had all dealers state to me that I cannot order just one truck with the options and color I had. "Can't be done, sir." Which was totally incorrect.

I did get the ordered truck exactly as I wanted including an SEO color. SEO colors are only offered to Fleet and Business Choice. Some cost extra.

scan0001_zpse986a7db.jpg

Archived